TRAVEL LINE offers a variety of tours, tickets and services (“products”) through its website (travelline.us, travelline.com.ar, travelline.com.br )
Because our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourge to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by TRAVEL LINE TOURS
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through TRAVEL LINE TOURS are subject to terms & Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
· By using TRAVEL LINE TOURS website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
· If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use TRAVEL LINE TOURS.
· TRAVEL LINE may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by TRAVEL LINE . Your continued use of TRAVEL LINE TOURS INC after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
· You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use TRAVEL LINE content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Viator.com content requires the prior written permission of TRAVEL LINE TOURS
Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
· All products, tours and services offered by TRAVEL LINE are valid as per the dates displayed Travel Line website.
· All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to the TRAVEL LINE Customer Care Team .
· TRAVEL LINE does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Customer Care team more than three (3) days ahead of your confirmed travel date.
· It is not possible to change or modify a special event, theater or show ticket. Sales of these tickets are final and cannot be amended once your original purchase is confirmed.
· All other date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; TRAVEL LINE cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
· If you request a date change within three (3) days or less of your confirmed travel date, TRAVEL LINE will attempt to honor your request; however TRAVEL LINE reserves the right to invalidate your discount or special-offer pricing if you make any changes to your confirmed itinerary.
· Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, TRAVEL LINE reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at TRAVEL LINE websites at any time, for any reason.
· In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
· Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
· Prices listed on travelline.us are per person, unless otherwise specified.
· Prices are based on U.S Dollar at the time of quoting
· Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
· Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax.
· Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of Travel Line Tours website
Payments & Cancellations
· TRAVEL LINE TOURS INC accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners.
· There is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments.
· Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as TRAVEL LINE TOURS USA INC the credit or debit card statement.
· No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
· Canceling a booking with TRAVEL LINE can result in cancellation fees being applied by TRAVEL LINE , as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by the individual supplier/operator When canceling any booking you will be notified via email, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
· Event, Attraction, Theater, Show or Coupon Ticket
These are non-refundable in all circumstances
· Trips to Uruguay.
These are non-refundable in all circumstances
· Gift Certificate
These are non-refundable in all circumstances.
· Tour or package tour that begins during a period of special events
Not refundable in any case. They include , among others , Easter , Winte Holidays , Christmas, New Year, National Holidays
Other Tour Products, Services and Tango Shows.
· If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance, there is no cancellation penalty
· If you cancel between 72 and 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a 25 % cancellation penalty
· If you cancel within 24 in advance, you will be charged a 50 % cancellation penalty
The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on Travel Line Tours websites, and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit or debit card statement. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees. Please note for bookings made in Brazil, the tax IOF (Tax Upon Financial Operations, 6.38%) is not included in the final booking value and will be charged to the credit or debit card used to make the purchase.